Meadowbank Soft Play staff and management endeavour to ensure the safety of all visitors, however it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults and guardians to supervise the children in their care whilst visiting the facility.
Rules of Play
- Only children who are under 4’10 or 148cm in height may play – check signage on play structure to ensure compliance.
- Children should wash their hands and use the toilet before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with parents/guardians. Glasses should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times.
- In case of a problem please contact a member of staff. All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area. No sharp objects are to be taken into the play area.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties maybe asked to leave.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire in the play area.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Children should look for the red signs in the play area – moving objects.
- Advise children to take care, not all areas are a soft landing.
- Exit signs are on the levels to show the way out.
- For first aid speak to a member of staff.
- How to use lane slide – arms tucked in and in the sitting position. No standing or kneeling.no going down in pairs. No going down while someone is still on the slide.
- No photography or video without authorisation.
- No glass wear in the play area.
- Arms and legs should be covered.
- No liability will be accepted for any loss, damage or theft.
Parents and guardians must:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure that he/she is capable of using the equipment safely, to adhere and understand all safety rules.
- Know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them at all times.
- Parents must accompany toddlers in the toddler area at all times. Do not let your toddlers roam around the main play area by themselves.
- Adults are not allowed on the main structure equipment. Adults may supervise their children in the toddler / baby / inclusive area only.